Till death do us part Till death do us part

pretty good.

seeing as how something similar to this happens to me on a monthly basis, it's very touching. one thing i don't get though is why the kid doesn't fight back with his fists. i'd go more into detail on the similarities on this and what happens to me but i don't wanna sound like i'm bitching. anywho, only things i could mention that need improvement are the graphics, which i guess they've been improved by now so my rating on this are:

emotionally touching - 9/10
voice acting - N/A
graphics - 6.5/10
storyline - 9/10
total - 8/10

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

I really enjoyed this flash

This is an amazing flash video, and song. It's really creative, fresh, and very appealing to the eyes/ears. I really like your drawing style, it shows talent and has that 'laid-back feeling' to it. Another thing I also noticed that was good, is that you added a 'cast' in a sense, of the characters used in this. Also I noticed that there were no scenes (that I could tell) that were 'choppy'. I rate this 10/10, and 5/5 for those reasons.

Go Save A Life Go Save A Life

pretty good

pretty good flash... reminds me of my friend that killed himself =/
oh yeah and there might be a glitch or somethin cuz i hit replay like 20 times but didn't work

DreadDude responds:

Yeah sorry bud, the button is fixed now. Also sorry for the memory =(

The Breach The Breach

great game, but...

when i got my 100th kill i fell through the floor, other then that it's great

:the game: :the game:

pretty decent

got a little boring...
anyways, i guess now i say that i lost the game?

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great Game

Good work on making his game, I finally beat it on the flash version and the console demo trial thingy... great graphics, and everything else!

T.H.C-Mental Madness T.H.C-Mental Madness

perfection

this song got me into the idea of making techno, so now thanks to you, theres one more techno artist

Road To Epic Road To Epic

uber epic road to the awesomely epics

sounds really good for when im doin parkour dude ^^ "Road to epic", welcome to my iPod and possibly my friends' iPods

Drawoh responds:

HALO main theme HALO main theme

whoa