Till death do us part Till death do us part

pretty good.

seeing as how something similar to this happens to me on a monthly basis, it's very touching. one thing i don't get though is why the kid doesn't fight back with his fists. i'd go more into detail on the similarities on this and what happens to me but i don't wanna sound like i'm bitching. anywho, only things i could mention that need improvement are the graphics, which i guess they've been improved by now so my rating on this are:

emotionally touching - 9/10
voice acting - N/A
graphics - 6.5/10
storyline - 9/10
total - 8/10

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

I really enjoyed this flash

This is an amazing flash video, and song. It's really creative, fresh, and very appealing to the eyes/ears. I really like your drawing style, it shows talent and has that 'laid-back feeling' to it. Another thing I also noticed that was good, is that you added a 'cast' in a sense, of the characters used in this. Also I noticed that there were no scenes (that I could tell) that were 'choppy'. I rate this 10/10, and 5/5 for those reasons.

Go Save A Life Go Save A Life

pretty good

pretty good flash... reminds me of my friend that killed himself =/
oh yeah and there might be a glitch or somethin cuz i hit replay like 20 times but didn't work

DreadDude responds:

Yeah sorry bud, the button is fixed now. Also sorry for the memory =(

Resident Evil Foar! Resident Evil Foar!

lulz

that waz awesome man, lulz family guy...

Clocks Rising Clocks Rising

lmfao

that old woman basically killed everyone in the mall lulz

Yo! Yo!

hehe

lolz speed racer nice flash man...lulz... 5/5 everyday and 10/10 for my review... ill try to help ya get frontpage for this

Prisoner 045 Prisoner 045

wow,

now this is a pretty damn good flash, even with my stanards (they're high, like The-Super-Flash-Bros worthy) great storyline

Viva La Eggman Viva La Eggman

nice

that was pretty good for ur first flash, most people cant even add sound but u added a whole song... and made it exactly perfect...5/5, 10/10

Sanjeev74 responds:

It wasnt my first animation it was my first flash music video. but thank you anyways

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

lol

and sandbag doesnt even get a bruise... now that was a beating lol

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

lmfao

XD
but we might have some in by February.